Leo Brothers Stump Grinding Service
There are many reasons why you should use Leo Brothers stump grinding services for your tree stump removal projects. We have the best equipment to ensure your tree stump is grinded safely. We also have the knowledge and expertise to make sure the stump is grounded with minimum disruption to your property.
Why use Leo Brothers stump grinding service?
- Leo Brothers Tree and Lawn Service is insured. When using landscape contractors you should always ask yourself what transpires if your landscaper or one of their workers gets hurt? Are these companies insured?
- Stump grinding is the easiest and most efficient way to remove tree stumps – yes take a look on YouTube and you will see many bloopers as hapless homeowners trash their vehicles trying to pull them out!
- The use of chemical applications can take several months or years to work -do you really want those chemicals in your ground?
- Leo Brothers’ stump grinder is powerfull enough to to chew out the roots well beneath the ground level. Grinding the stump is a lot faster than chemicals or manually digging them out and can usually be carried out in well under an hour.
- Manually digging out tree stumps is also very risky and labor intense. Should you dig out your tree stump using a shovel, you are going to still have the huge stump to discard instead of small chips. Most land fills will not accept tree stumps. Grinding stumps has the added benefit of leaving you with a measured mound of compact chips and soil. This can utilized as mulch on your landscape.
- Stump grinding will definitely result in a much smaller hole as opposed to digging out the stump. Grinding also means less disruption to the surrounding area and landscaping.
- A ground out stump is less likely to start re-growth of roots which can often threaten sidewalks or building foundations.
- Stump removal protects against the infestations of bees, wasps, hornets, termites, other insects, or even larger animals. Defends against further proliferation of diseased wood to healthy trees and shrubs.
- Tree stumps often look ugly and detract from the beauty and curb appeal of your home or business property.
- Exposed stumps can be a dangerous safety hazard for slip and fall injuries -end result potential personal injury lawsuits.
- Mowing your yard is going to be a breeze without the hasle of navigating tree strumps. What’s more, a tree stump can also damage lawn mowers.
- Without protuding stumps, your yard will have a pleasing well-maintained look and will also appear larger.
Remember burning or dynamite are definitely out of the question but whatever you do, never hook a chain up to your car or truck and try to drag it out. Stumps have very deep-seated root systems and you could very well twist the frame of your truck and even set off the air bags. Chains can also snap causing damage to the vehicle or injury to nearby property or people.
Contact Leo Brothers on (914) 648-1190 or (203) 442-7341 or complete our free estimate form for Stump Grinding in Fairfield County, Litchfield County CT and Westchester NY.
We are professionals that know the tree and lawn business. There is no job too big or too small! Storm damage – no problem. We are fully insured. Leo Brothers is a family owned and operated business you can trust!!!
We strive to cater to your tree and lawn needs. We can provide a complete tree and lawn service, which can include all of our services, or simply mow your lawn. Whatever you need in tree and lawn care, we deliver.
Personalized Customer Service
We get to know our customers and their lawns. Every lawn is different….some have shady spots, some have sunny spots, some have both. This kind of personal lawn service is what sets our lawn service apart.